Diversity and Inclusion
As a company founded by a woman, we take workplace diversity very seriously. Not only is it good for business, it’s also the right thing to do as a productive citizen of an increasingly global, multi-ethnic and competitive business environment. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our own diverse team which is 95% female, representing many ethnic and racial backgrounds.
Advancing workplace diversity within our own company and for our clients is core to our mission. We support our clients’ diversity and inclusion goals by recruiting the best qualified candidates regardless of their gender, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and special needs. We also partner with groups that advocate for people with disabilities, people of color and veterans.
Diversity & Inclusion Achievements
• 24 Seven is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
• Member of National Minority Business Council, Inc. (NMBC), Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) Platinum and Zenith chapters and the Women Presidents’ Educational Organization (WPEO), as well as the Institute for Supply Management, New York – Supplier Diversity Committee
• Active member and sponsor of the Human Resource Association of New York (HRNY) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), serving on the Diversity Special Interest Group (D-SIG) for both
• Celeste Gudas, our Founder and CEO, was the recipient of the 2010 Dena Coye Outstanding Woman Entrepreneurship Award – NMBC’s highest honor presented to a female business leader who demonstrates exceptional entrepreneurship and continuously advances the progress of workplace diversity
• 24 Seven supports and works with Abilities, Inc. to recruit qualified people with disabilities and HIREVeterans.com to source talent who are returning from military service
Join Our Supplier Diversity Initiative
24 Seven is an advocate for minority- and women-owned businesses so that they can become major contributors to the U.S. economy and job creation. Through our active supplier diversity program, we encourage qualified minority- and women-owned business entrepreneurs to join us as subcontractors, service partners and vendors of critical goods and services as needed by our operations throughout the world.
To become a diverse supplier of 24 Seven, your company must be certified by one of the following recognized certification agencies:
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
New York New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council (NYNJMSDC)
Empire State Development Corporation (ESD)
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
New Jersey Commerce and Economic Growth Commission
Complete the supplier diversity program registration form registration form and email it to us with your certification as a minority and/or woman-owned business enterprise (MWBE).If your company is not certified, we can assist you. For more information about our diversity initiatives and to email your completed registration form and certificate, please contact:
Director-Diversity Business Development
24 Seven, Inc.