Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will assist assigned executive in the management of schedules.
- Handling calls from both internal and external sources
- Typing correspondence including letters, memos, forms, policies, procedures and managing confidential information in a professional manner
- Schedule and coordinate all required resources for meetings
- Handle additional administrative tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must be able to interface well with all departments of the company and to represent the executive officer in a highly professional manner
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are a must
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy