Fashion Co. seeking Allocator to join their team! You will carry out allocation and replenishment functions under the direction of the Manager DTC Planning and Allocations.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Run replenishment as business rules dictate – analyze numbers and determine replen methodology to be used by category and item (e.g. WOS vs. just replen to minimums)
· Maintain store models by style/color/size for all current season items. Manage list of items on replen vs. off depending on each item’s stage in product life cycle in full-price stores.
· Carry out initial allocations - analyze class and product group performance by store, factor in store sales curves, over-stock/under-stock situations, and customize size profile for each store.
· New store inventory set up – develop the initial plan by category with direction from the Planning team, allocate/build inv, monitor actual inventory relative to targets, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure stores open with optimal assortment.
· Balance store inventories, initiate transfers/consolidations to maximize regular price sell-through.
· Communicate with stores to help them maximize their business. Review, analyze and respond to product requests from stores.
· Assist in running weekly reports and carrying out special projects.
Must have 3+ years of experience in allocation, inventory management, planning or related field / Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel / Must be analytical, good with data, organized, good time management and communication, etc.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume for review.