Bi-Lingual Sales Admin
Our client is a luxurious beauty brand. They believe that the beauty of a fragrance is derived from the intention with which it was created and the attention with which it was prepared. Their products are luxurious because of their unparalleled craftsmanship and dedication to the fragrance. With a laid back and fun company culture they take pride in the passionate people that work for them.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Director of Fragrance Ingredients.
- Assist in maintaining client price lists through the SAP system, coordinate safety and regulatory documents for all Fragrance Ingredients clients, and provide general support including running sales reports and making travel arrangements
- Prepare documents, samples and presentation materials for clients and assist in the preparation of client price quotation responses
- Respond professionally to internal and external inquiries using systems knowledge, creative investigation, innovative follow up and problem solving techniques
- Act as an interdepartmental coordination specialist (liaison with Regulatory, Customer Service, Operations, Planning, QC, as required)
• Bilingual – (In addition to English, Spanish and/or Portuguese)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role preferred
• Excellent administrative and computer skills including MS office suite (especially Excel – Vlookup and Pivot tables)
• You are a resourceful, reliable, independent, innovative, multi-tasker who sees tasks and projects through to completion