Creative Services Manager - temp to hire
Our client, a successful marketing agency is seeking a Creative Services Manager to join their team in the Burbank area.
The Creative Services Manager will serve as a liaison between the account management team and the creative department, helping with management, growth and mentorship of all designers and art directors, ensuring deadlines and budgets are in line with goals, and tracking project timelines. The right candidate has an expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite, strong communication skills, and is meticulous and organized.
• Lead and manage all design and art director team members. Grow, mentor and inspire team to constantly improve, grow and achieve excellence
• Manage team to ensure engaged creative service, first-class design and maintain brand accuracy, specifications, and consistency
• Analyze, manage and forecast creative resource allocation needs
• Manage creative schedule to maintain constant utilization of existing and freelance staff and ensure resource availability for all projects
• Look for and secure freelance resources (i.e. designers, art directors, production artists, copywriters, sketch artists, etc.)
• Lead the team to create sophisticated design for an array of entertainment properties through Key Art, Outdoor, In Theater Collateral, Retail, Packaging, POP, Ads etc.
• Liaise with Creative Directors/VP Creative and IT to maintain software updates
• Manage/Maintain Creative Onboarding Guide for freelancers and new hires
• 10 + years professional experience
• Agency and/or Entertainment industry experience preferred
• A positive, can-do attitude with a high level of dedication and collaborative spirit
• Proficient in Creative Adobe Suite Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign / Acrobat, Key Note, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent understanding of entertainment production workflow and terminology
Please send your resume for consideration.