Digital Marketing Manager - temp to hire
Our client, a growing company in the fashion space has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Manager with experience in direct response and channel marketing. This is a temp to hire opportunity onsite.
• Channel marketing experience in: paid search, SEO, email marketing/customer segmentation, affiliates, retargeting, paid social (Facebook), other non-traditional channels/growth hacking, TAF
• Senior candidates (e.g. mid-manager to Director) with experience running all channels
• Individual candidates that have expertise in 1-2 channels
You are data-obsessed, highly-organized and analytic and strategic thinking comes naturally to you. You’re ready to build an acquisition strategy from the ground-up and then grow that acquisition funnel 10X. You’ve stitched together digital campaigns and words like paid display, retargeting, mobile advertising and programmatic buying don’t scare you.
- Manage daily testing and execution of marketing channels: SEO, SEM, display/retargeting, social/affiliate, email
- Design CRM campaigns to drive revenue across multiple marketing channels from concept to launch Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend based on those insights
- Test, iterate, and optimize digital marketing assets for campaigns
- Understand customer data and leverage segmentation strategies to grow the business across acquisition and retention strategies
- Experience with e-commerce and retail required. Background in luxury, fashion or similar highly desired.
Send your resume today!