HR Business Partner
Our client is a stylish, fashion-forward and trendy branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel company with an extensive and impressive portfolio of brands. The brands they represent are an eclectic group that lives in all different parts of the fashion world. Their company culture is a fast-paced and welcoming environment that encourages the sharing of new ideas.
In this role you will be responsible for driving key human resources programs and initiatives.
- Partner with the Regional HR Manager in the formation and rollout of HR initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the brand’s leadership team and regional retail store teams on recruitment, employee relations issues, corrective action and performance management needs
- Interpret policies and procedures for managers and employees
- Support recruiting strategies across departments, including regional retail store locations, such as coordinating interviews, phone screens, pre-start requirements, IT requirements, and start dates
- Provide guidance to solve employee relations problems
- 3-5 years of current Human Resources experience, preferably with a multi-unit retailer with heavy emphasis on employee relations and recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Admin/Management or related discipline
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills