Management Supervisor (freelance)
Our client is one of the coolest digital advertising agencies – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will lead and manage projects comprised of digital.
• Lead communication with internal teams on all integrated projects
• Develop marketing strategy for program initiatives with Planners and Digital Strategy teams, including development of objectives/goals, assessing market implications, messaging, audience insights and final strategy delivery
• Work closely with agency partners in evaluating campaign performance and developing optimization recommendations
• Manage communication between the company, client and partner agencies, including media, insights, analytics and digital agencies
• Oversee client relationships and spearhead communication between advertising and marketing teams
• Forecasting and long-term budgeting
• Must have experience in digital and social media
• Must have an understanding of brand and product marketing strategy
• Must have proven knowledge in social media strategy and executions, online advertising campaigns, interactive
• College degree or business equivalent
• Minimum 6 years experience in agency Account Management or related work experience required