Sr. Brand Manager - Freelance
Our client, a well-known children's entertainment company, is seeking a freelance Senior Brand Manager to join their team!
- Work with Cross-Functional partners to deliver on brand strategies
- Support all marketing and Product activities including (but not limited to) promotions media production, packaging, branding, product, licensing, market research for a select group of brands, pricing, costing, profitability analysis, and SKU rationalization.
- Take charge of day-to-day product development on your brands. This includes coordinating team meetings, as well as preparing new product start documents, product costing and turn over transmittals, packaging and product briefs.
- Assist in administering the critical path analysis process, ensuring all time lines are adhered to, financial goals are achieved, and that all stakeholders have the information they need to succeed.
- Understand what is going on in toy/gaming Category – information / insights / competitors
- Manage P&L to achieve product development goals, product margin requirements and corporate financial targets.
- Become fluent in company processes and internal systems
- Adhere to deadlines and show proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Successfully lead development of complexity items
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of consumer product brand management experience in a new product-oriented industry, preferably working with toy, entertainment, fashion, or other pop culture products
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
- Ability to both adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, coupled with excellent organizational communication skills, and customer service skills
- Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while taking initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- A strong level of passion and willingness to be awesome