Sr. Interactive/ Digital Designer
Our client, a successful entertainment company in the Valley, is looking for a freelance Sr. Interactive Designer. This is onsite and long term freelance - 6 months and potentially up to a year or longer!
• Create detailed navigation flows, site maps, user stories, wire-frames and interactions
• Partner with Visual Designer to design brilliant digital experiences
• Collect and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions
• Contribute to project requirements by reconciling User, Business and Technical needs
• Mentor junior Interaction Designers
• Proactively look for opportunities for reuse. Adhere to the interactive style guide and interaction uniformity within and across projects.
• Participate in multi-disciplinary project teams, often acting as a liaison between the Creative, Technology and Product Management teams.
The candidate should have 5+ year’ experience in Interaction Design, Information Architecture or User Experience positions working for significant brands in-house or on the agency side…but ideally both. Looking for someone with significant experience designing web and mobile web. Mobile apps experience a plus!
• Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Experience designing branded e-commerce and transactional experiences
• Skills creating design deliverables including IA documentation, rapid prototyping, site maps, concept diagrams, user personas or profiles, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, site inventory, template guidelines and annotated comps.
• Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics.
• Solid understanding of web and mobile (native) technologies
• Working experience with prototyping tools such as OmniGraffle, Visio, Axure, etc
• Strong process orientation and documentation abilities
• A passion for data and the impact of design on the consumer
• Experience in the travel/hospitality industry would be a plus but is not essential
• Ability to work independently, while elevating issues as necessary
• Portfolio presentation is expected, including URLs or samples that reflect work
• Experience with the agile development methodology and ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with aggressive development schedules.
• Excellent visual/verbal communicator with strong presentation skills (i.e. ability to present to various levels/groups)
Send your portfolio today!