Sr. User Experience Designer
Global sports and footwear brand seek an innovative and highly motivated Sr. User Experience Designer. This person will have a mix of experience in the following: site maps, user flows, high fidelity wireframes, prototyping at wireframing level, e-commerce experience, analytics, AB testing, usability/user testing. Need to know UX best practices and standards for web and have a good deal of digital experience and understand data.
They are looking for someone with the talent to create elegant designs and the passion to help us create innovative experiences for our users. As a UX Designer, you have a strong design, HCI and technical background to design products that are simple, delightful, polished products that excite users. Using your keen design aesthetic you design and conduct experiments with real users so that improvements to the user experience are based on real user behavior. Your job is to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible and usable to our millions of users.
Your work will involve designing interfaces that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity. You have a strong interest in technology and know how to work alongside engineers and product managers. You can tell compelling stories about users and products to support your work.
• Ensure user focus throughout entire product
• Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
• Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and business team members for review and feedback.
• Build a deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and design exploration.
• Create storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and experience prototypes to guide development.
• Iterate on design based on user feedback, user research, tech constraints, market dynamics.
• Participate in meetings, discussions, and other analysis efforts with a core product team to completely understand the use cases and business strategies that will make the project successful.
• Act as a user experience evangelist within diversely skilled product teams and a catalyst for positive change.
• Process driven and have strong interaction design skills, careful attention to detail, and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
• Experience defining and monitoring success through tool analytics/metrics.
• Experience working collaboratively with other designers, product managers and engineers in a variety of settings and strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
• Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features
• Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and innovative and bold strategic vision.
• Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (desktop, mobile) and responsive designs for the web.
• Proven track record of designing and shipping successful design experiences.
• Experience working in a commerce environment a plus