Our client is a philanthropic, inspiring and innovative non-profit organization. They often partner with other organizations to create initiatives that are smart and savvy solutions for problems that are present around the world. With a warm and welcoming company culture, they believe that surrounding themselves with passionate people is the first step to changing the world.
In this role you will be responsible for the user experience of all visitors to the client’s online venues. You will also be responsible for updating site content and perform other content maintenance tasks.
• Maintain & continually improve UX on the company site & other important online venues
• Improve SEO (e.g. using Conductor) & email sign-up performance
• With support from the Online Content Coordinator, work closely with other departments to source text, photography & video content for updates to the company site and other venues
• With support from the Web Ops Manager, perform ongoing site/content maintenance tasks
• Collaborate with in-house/agency teams to develop creative assets/collateral (e.g., multimedia interactive content, landing pages, display ads) for the company site and other channels
• Monitors Google Analytics and recommends UX improvements for testing via Optimizely
• 5+ years of interactive application and interface design, structured design techniques, multi-variate & usability testing methodologies
• Advanced HTML/CSS/Photoshop/JS/Drupal & other emerging web/mobile design tools/technologies
• Combination of design-driven and business-driven experience and approach to UX – equally adept at visual/interactive design, UX testing (Optimizely), and site analytics (Google Analytics)
• Familiarity with E-commerce, mobile, social media, online PR & earned media
• Agency-side experience or experience working with agencies a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required (graphic design, interactive development a plus)