VP of Product Marketing
Our client is one of the coolest software and data Insights Company – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. They have the ability to accelerate brands and their product launches into the marketplace, building lasting exposure through key influencers. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the VP of Product Marketing will be responsible for the market success of our product portfolio globally.
- Lead overall product positioning, messaging, and market differentiation
- Create product content (e.g. case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Whitepapers, eBooks, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to globally
- Ensure the success of our product launches by aligning teams internally, develop compelling messages and create collateral to explain new features and use cases to the market
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy and pricing strategy
- Communicate messaging to sales team and develop tools and trainings to help them improve the sales cycle
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand generation campaigns
- 5-10 years of Product Marketing experience in a software company
- Proven interest in Data, Technology, Fashion, Social or Influencer Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life
- Bilingual (English and French) is a plus