Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Client Overview: Our client is an advertising agency leading in the health and pharma space. They create digitally creative content and design for some of the top health clients.
Hours - 15-20 per week (ongoing, Hour commitment / needs would be evaluated on a monthly basis)
Location: Remote (Eastern Hours)
They are seeking a 2D Motion Graphics Designer and animator with a strong foundation in design. Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, and a strong desire to be part of a close-knit, focused team is a must. Ideal candidates prefer working collaboratively on a wide range of projects and should be proficient in a range of styles.
• 3 - 5 years of relevant professional experience.
• Must have an online portfolio and reel for consideration.
• Proficiency in Adobe CC including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Encoder.
• Understanding of non-linear editing software (Adobe Premiere).
• Create and composite high end 2D animations for short-form digital video.
• Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of various media formats. Specifically - social media aspect ratios, frame rates and video codecs.
• Keeps up with current software practices and trends
• Candidates must have as strong a skillset for animation as they do for graphic design. Hence, a keen eye and a strong understanding of graphic design principles in regards to typography, color theory, photography, iconography and illustration are a must.
To be considered please apply with your latest resume and portfolio link at the top of your resume.