The Producer is primarily responsible for assisting with the workflow and project management of all Ecommerce / Online content within both brands as well as tracking high level Packaging milestones. This will include managing outside vendors and / or freelancers to support the Ecomm / Online workstream. This role will report into the Director of Creative operations and work closely with the overall creative team on both brands as well as key stakeholders within marketing department to ensure creative is developed according to strategy and deadlines are being met.
The Producer will also support photo content production when necessary as a secondary responsibility. This may include pre-production coordination, photoshoot line production and post. Overall, the producer will help the team to deliver best in class innovative thinking.
- Instill project management best practices to drive and maintain Ecommerce / Online and Packaging schedules, ensuring process is adhered to and timing is on track.
- Assist when necessary with photoshoot production / logistic needs including managing casting / model booking, gathering product, booking studios, catering, etc
- General knowledge of project management processes, tools and technologies, including asset management.
- Extreme attention to detail and proactive nature to gather information and connect the dots between departments.
- Work on special projects to move the brand forward as the leading beauty brand and manage through a strategic and operational lens
- Advise on new ways to improve internal creative processes and de-bottleneck
- Once projects are approved, act as liaison to traffic information between cross-functional teams to ensure project requests have all necessary elements to kick off projects, such as copy, creative assets, and marketing objectives
- Collaborate with team to prioritize projects and negotiate timelines as needed
- Highly collaborative with strong verbal and written skills
- Understand the upcoming launches in the global marketing calendar for both brands.
- 3+ years of related experience in both project management and production
- Bachelor’s degree, project management certifications preferred
- Highly organized & proactive leader: adept at balancing multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Hyper-collaborative individual accustomed to working with, and understanding the needs of, various internal and external partners, including vendors and agencies
- Deep understanding of Creative processes
- Has outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Has a proven track record of approaching projects and challenges proactively, and is solutions oriented
- Can scope out projects, create budgets and staff plans for projects using internal resources and vendor partners
- Understands and has experience producing for digital and social platforms
- Stays informed of emerging technologies and their impact on production modalities
- Strong knowledge of competitive landscape, technological advancements, and trends
- Prior experience both projecting and managing budgets
- Challenges standard practices, and applies new and different ways of thinking to generate new ideas/opportunities
- Photo production skills