Job descriptionOur client, in the technology space, is looking for a 3D Designer.
The 3D Designer will work to create 3d renders and animations for white papers, sales collateral, presentations, event branding, and more.
On site, Los Angeles
• Manage strategic development of all 3d renderings and animations
• Produce conceptual product renders and animations based on engineering / technical direction
• Candidate would be expected to take animations from start to finish – rough sketches, storyboarding, animatic, rough renders, and final polished product that’s consistent with brand
• 2-5+ years of proven experience in delivering best-in-class 3d renders and animations, preferably in a corporate or agency background
• Experience with 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Maya, or Unreal Engine and Vray, Redshift, Octane, or Arnold
• Deep understanding of real-world materials/shaders, modeling, lighting, animation, rendering, and ability to work with CAD data