Our client is hiring an Account Coordinator to be part of their Sales Operations team. You will be responsible for order management and will have diverse responsibilities. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Our client is a design and manufacturing firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices in Pasadena, Hong Kong and Mainland China. As a home accessories lifestyle brand, we understand better living starts at home. Everything we do centers around the principles of design and collaboration, to curate collections for an elevated casual lifestyle. We work with established and well-known gift and homeware retailers to deliver successful inline and seasonal programs with a unique point of view season after season.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Order processing and data entry.
• Communicating with corporate buyers.
• Preparing and completing spreadsheets, templates, project documentation, and product distribution forms.
• Tracking samples to and from factories and clients.
• Executing, cataloging and maintaining files of sample photos.
• Organizing, compiling and filing product sell sheets.
• Managing all communications with vendors, factories and corporate clients.
• Handling incoming/outgoing shipments of ceramic samples.
Required Skills/ Experience:
• Associate degree preferred or equivalence of 4+ years of experience.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel specifically) and computer skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative without immediate supervision.
• Highly developed communication and grammar skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent interpersonal, time management skills and strong team player.
• Detail-oriented and self-driven individual.
• Experience with NetSuite (Accounting System) is a plus.
• Relevant prior experience in importer/ oversea trading company is a plus.