Our client is a creative boutique agency that works with mostly top beauty and food & beverage clients.
Account Director Overview:
As the Account Director, you will be responsible for leading a team and working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
- Manage a team of Account Managers
- Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
- Develop relationships with clients to acquire new business
- Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
- Prepare estimates, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
- Partner with the design team to manage project delivery
- Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
- 8+ years of Account Management experience, 3+ years leading and managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
- Experience within beauty or luxury is a plus!
- French speaking is a plus!