Our client is a creative, innovative and forward-thinking agency looking for a standout Account Director. As a collaborative member of several high-profile accounts, you’ll be the key account team leader and senior client service relationship lead for all account activity ranging from campaign development, print, digital, social, and mobile, to CRM and in-office initiatives. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to providing exceptional client service and have considerable experience in leading a team and mentoring account staff. With an incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative company culture, there is an immense opportunity for growth. In their amazing office space, they believe in creating a work-life balance and ensuring their people work hard and have fun doing so.
Account Director Overview:
As the Account Director, you will be responsible for leading the division and to supervising and implementing account work for several clients. The Account Director will work directly with clients, oversee briefs from start to completion, ensure project objectives are achieved, and mentor and strengthen the skills, efficiency, experience level and workplace satisfaction of the account teams, to the benefit of the clients, the agency and the individuals on the account team. As the Account Director, you will build strong relationships with the entire agency team (creative, project management, etc.) for excellent communication and team chemistry, as well as integrated agency partners.
Account Director Responsibilities:
· Provide prospective and leadership in development of quality solutions and strategic thinking
· Working knowledge of client business and communicating this to the team
· Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
· Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
· Collaborate with the strategy team to ensure the development of provocative, single-minded CRM and digital communications strategy
· Provide strategic leadership by keeping current on the industry and technology trends affecting the client’s business
Account Director Qualifications:
· 5+ years agency experience, in-house brand experience is a plus but not necessary
· Experience of driving tune-in through campaigns across sports, entertainment and music programming is a major plus
· Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
· Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process
· Excellent media relation and communication skills