Our agency client in downtown Chicago is looking for a talented Account director, with experience working on new business, to join their team on a freelance basis. This candidate can be completely remote; Contract will require up to 40 hours/week for 6 months.
This contract role is for an experienced Account Director, Delivery Leader, who can form strong relationships with our clients and drive value with a passion for problem solving. The Account Director is responsible for leading project implementation and execution across two key accounts, working closely with the client engagement lead. The Account Director inspires and motivates a cross functional team to deliver high client satisfaction by managing client expectations while driving towards campaign and project KPIs.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain strong, relationships with the clients by ensuring the successful execution of deliverables and putting forth recommendations related to applied strategy using their Digital, CRM, MarTech, Loyalty and/or industry knowledge
- Manage integration of cross-functional teams including strategy, creative, technology, analytics, and production to deliver seamless execution of all initiatives
- Plan and implement execution roadmaps by working closely with account lead, strategy and creative teams while ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Ask questions and think strategically relative to campaigns on topics including strategy, creative and production
- Lead teams across functional areas, ensure all members are meeting deliverables, and resolve all issues both with client and internally relative to all facets of client engagement
- Responsible for resource management, and planning across cross-functional team
Account Director Qualifications:
- Demonstrated delivery/ execution leadership (internal and client)
- Demonstrated collaborative approach to delivery/ execution success through partnerships, where individual success is part of team and client success.
- Deep experience in client services/account management and/or project management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a strong knowledge of:
- CRM, Digital, Growth Marketing or Loyalty experience
- Digital platform and experience delivery knowledge: across website, content, CRM, marketing automation, analytics
- Relationship/Client Management
- Understanding of data analytics for results analysis
- Automotive and/ or Financial Services (banking, FinTech) marketing experience or interest a plus
- Comfortable paving the way for process and standardization, especially for new projects. Also, flexible enough to integrate into existing processes that may already be established.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills. Comfortable working with senior level clients on a daily basis.
- Comfortable handling multiple projects at one time with impeccable attention to detail
- Added bonus: if candidate has above the line experience with media buying, planning and/or social campaigns
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity please forward your resume and portfolio today!