Timing: Start ASAP
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $110-120K DOE + performance related bonus potential
One of our small branding & creative consultancy clients is looking for an Account Director to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Account Director will be a senior member of the leadership team and responsible for managing all aspects of a key healthcare and/or consulting client account.
The Account Director must be a buttoned-up team leader with top notch client facing ability combined with a passion and deep understanding of business and branding/creative.
Ideal Account Director candidates will have:
- At least 10+ years of ad agency or consulting experience
- BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or related field
- Full understanding of agency account management and business development for branding/advertising campaigns
- Ability to travel and work onsite as needed to help lead/develop a small client service team
- Experience growing and developing client accounts through strategic thinking and ability to gain a deep understanding of client's business that makes agency an indispensable partner
- Comfortable challenging strategies, client direction, or any ideas not aligned with brand positioning, long-term vision, or financial goals
- Strong business acumen with account planning and brand strategy experience
- Experience leading and managing internal teams and external agency partners
- Able to embrace, drive, and promote agency culture to keep internal teams motivated and engaged
- Background in financial reporting/forecasting and ability to help manage P&L, providing weekly key metrics and reports to executive leadership
- Fully proficient with MS Office, Google Suite, and project management/time tracking software (i.e. Vogsy or similar)
*Offsite flexible, but willing to work onsite as needed
***5-10% travel required post-COVID restrictions