Position: Account Director
Our client is an award winning experiential agency looking to hire on a temp-to-perm capacity. This will be a 40 hour work week.
Interviews: 2 rounds
Location: REMOTE (working mostly central and PCT time)
**MUST HAVE EXPERIENTIAL EXPERIENCE**
Core Job Functions
• Build rapport and credibility with day-to-day and senior level clients based on trust and expert strategic counsel
• Serve as an expert in the client’s business and category, staying abreast of competitors, product development and market trends, and sharing information with internal team members
• Develop marketing solutions to address client’s challenges
-Guide client in evaluating effectiveness of marketing programs and determine next steps
-Partner with strategic planning and creative to meet key client marketing objectives, push forward insights and ideas, deliver compelling creative product and maintain high standards
-Provide well-grounded recommendations and guidance to clients based on their objectives and business needs
• Lead internal and client meetings and presentations; develop and deliver proposals, pricing structure, decks, agendas and follow up communications
- Manage project timelines and work closely with Strategy, Creative, and Production teams to align budget and deliverables and set expectations with the client for approval deadlines
• Partner with business lead to develop measurement criteria for all projects, holding appropriate team accountable members for results
• Analyze program results, summarize findings, and recommend program enhancements and/or changes to improve going forward
• Assist senior leadership in the development of program recaps and associated presentations for clients based on analysis of results and recommendations
• Quickly and effectively resolve client problems/concerns to ensure client satisfaction
• Stay alert for opportunities to grow client business; partners with creative and strategic planning to proactively develop new ideas, strategies and/or proposals that will help client solve challenges and/or achieve objectives
• Manage revenue forecasting for assigned account(s) and oversee account(s) profitability
- Identify opportunities to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Track budgets; assess client requests that fall outside of scope; revise budgets as needed; alert client of financial implications and secure approval to proceed
• Interact with relevant agency department heads to outline current and projected workload for resource planning, upfront planning process and overall staffing/resource allocation
• Lead development of direct reports through mentorship, coaching and ongoing performance feedback and identification of learning opportunities
• Enter time reports at minimum once a week and expense reports within 10 days of incurred expense
• Approve time for team at minimum once a week and approve expenses within 2 days of receipt
• Handle other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 7 years of experience in advertising or marketing; agency experience required; experiential agency experience preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of client category and business objectives, and a clear understanding of the key strategic issues that impact the client’s business
• Able to build relationships and collaborate effectively with clients, agency partners, other departments and teams to successfully deliver quality work
• Able to communicate clearly, thoroughly, succinctly and in a timely manner both verbally and in writing; responds to comments, suggestions and criticisms in a thoughtful and constructive manner
• Strong presentation skills; successfully presents and sells new thinking, strategies and/or ideas to clients; influences and/or persuades key stakeholders to POV
• Proactive approach, demonstrated by bringing new and relevant ideas and marketing opportunities to the client unprompted
• Analyzes results, interprets data, draws sound conclusions, and develops insightful and actionable recommendations
• Experience leading, managing and mentoring teams and providing actionable constructive feedback
• Superior project management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Familiarity with Google applications and Basecamp are a plus
• Experience working with recognizable global brands; working knowledge of entertainment brands a plus
• Technical production knowledge is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
• Must be available to work occasional weekends and evenings, with ability to travel.
• Team player, self-starter and detail oriented.
• Ability to leverage existing industry relationships