A busy ad agency is looking for an Account Executive to start right away. Ideally you will have at least 2 years of ad agency experience and be familiar with digital and print.
Starts right away. Ideally in Dallas or Los Angeles.
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing. We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
Our client is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets
We are seeking an Account Executive for our agency. The expectation is that the AE is a master of coordination, demonstrating high proficiency in core Account Management skills. You will understand the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve client business problems. You are an Agency driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
• Builds expertise on a brand’s competitive landscape and product differentiators.
• Understands appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs.
• Collaborates with strategy to develop briefs.
• Participates in/has exposure to the development of client marketing strategy.
• Knows when to escalate potential problems.
• Acts as key collaborator with internal groups.
• Is able to partner with, organize and navigate assignments effectively.
• Evaluates creative work and provides feedback for revisions, as needed.
• Able to adequately represent and advocate client interests to team.
• Collaborates with team at appropriate times to ensure consensus around scoping, project approach, etc.
• Partners with Analytics team to prepare campaign reporting/tracking that is actionable and easy to understand.
• Effectively and proactively communicates to client issues that can result in a scope change.
• Manages your project budgets and issues change orders, with oversight.
• Monitors critical project hand-offs.
• Initiates, presents, and drives to completion value-added projects (participation dependent on level of complexity.)
• Understands the implications of business strategy on project decisions.
• Responsible for weekly/monthly project status reports, delivery of timely conference reports.
• Sets up meetings, includes the correct people, and provides accurate agendas and precise, actionable meeting notes.
• Ensures weekly updates of status report are completed.
• Established track record of successfully coordinating client initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2-5 years industry experience with digital or CRM background.
• Agency experience a must.
• Experience supporting integrated marketing campaigns (including advertising, direct marketing, CRM, digital, social media, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.)
• Proven ability to communicate clearly and organize ideas well.
• Capable of presenting ideas/new opinions with confidence.
• Attention to detail and client brand guidelines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and respond quickly as business factors shift.
• Ability to think strategically, creatively, and holistically about client opportunities.
• Has a passion for doing great work.
• Ability to work with team members across two offices.
• May include travel.