Salary: 47-60K max
Account Director / Account Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
Candidate will support Account leadership in client management and project coordination, workflow and reporting. Manager will have a direct role in managing projects, handling specific elements of large projects and taking complete ownership of smaller ones. Will help manage and direct creative teams on deliverables, translating client direction into thorough, actionable creative briefs and project timelines. Will also share responsibilities for project estimation, billing, budgeting and profitability management.
Confident communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
Must be a curious, tenacious, committed team player that will thrive on the craziness of a bustling mid-sized agency.
Likely some travel for client meetings, shoots, etc.
· Undergraduate degree or above.
· Minimum 2-4 years of experience in an advertising, integrated marketing communications, digital marketing agency, or client-side role.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
· The following skills are a definite plus but not a must-have: analytics analysis, open-source CMS dexterity, CRM platforms, basic Adobe Creative Suite knowledge. Digital marketing experience - websites, apps, social, SEO/SEM.
· Excellent written communications.
· Attention to detail
· A client service acumen with excellent listening skills and interpretation of assignments.
· A team-first attitude–possibly the most important trait in people who fit within our agency.