This is a full time opportunity.
Location or Remote: New York, NY
Client Overview: Our client is a renowned marketing technology platform.
Account Executive Overview: As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Drive sales using an array of prospecting activities including cold calling, customer referrals and partner relationships
- Work closely with Marketing & your team members to target key clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- Retain customer base
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
- Has experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- Strong sales qualifications from previous jobs / a minimum of 5+ years related experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining