PR Account Executive
Our client is an NYC-based marketing communications company specializing in beauty, health and lifestyle brands.
Associate PR Account Executive Overview:
The Public Relations Account Executive (AE) plays a critical role on client accounts, managing day-to-day client activities, projects and teams at a tactical level and being a part of the client strategy development process. The AE should have a strong understanding of media relations and a success rate with prior placements. A successful AE will support in client satisfaction and maintain efficiency and productivity on multiple client accounts.
PR Account Executive Responsibilities:
· Supporting the VP and Founder in the tactical execution of plans to meet client objectives and goals
· Pitch and secure spokesperson social media takeovers, product placements, and expert interviews in national and regional print and online outlets as well as on broadcast channels and podcasts.
· Understanding clients’ top tier and trade media and influencer outlets with existing relationships at a national level ideal
· Communicate with clients and key members of the media daily
· Monitor media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor analysis (approving and generating of reports and recaps)
· Creating and managing program budgets
Associate PR Account Executive Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.)
· 2+ years’ experience in public relations, communications, and/or a related field
· Beauty experience is a must, preferably at an agency
· Entrepreneurial spirit, using initiative to proactively share ideas to push forward research into new and productive areas while developing client relationships
· A deep understanding of the influencer landscape and current trends
· Ability to organize information into a compelling narrative
· Team player mentality with a collaborative spirit
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other PR resources and tools