Our client is a well-known UK and LA based contemporary brand that is seeking new Footwear and Accessories Account Executive to join their Wholesale division
To implement the US Wholesale Footwear & Accessories strategy and vision of the business; to explore opportunities and to communicate what needs to be done to effectively move forward.
To achieve sales targets and promote high standards of service to Trustees.
To ensure that all logistics and coordination with product placement in each door is seamless and timely and will help maintain strong relationships with our trustees with drive, leadership and vision.
This role will deal with major department stores, E-commerce, and specialty stores
Responsibilities in Details:
- Oversee sales and overall business trends for men’s and lady’s footwear & accessories.
- Ensure that sales are maximized by the correct use of all resources, team liaison in London and USA whilst offering motivation and inspirational leadership.
- To work with the framework of the defined strategy delivering the key objectives for your performance and development. Adapt personal, interpersonal and managerial behavior to bring out the best in people and enhance the company brand values.
- Be competent in product knowledge and product mix and feedback regularly to UK design team on performance and opportunities.
- Provide feedback highlighting out specific product needs for Trustees and monitor in season product developments.
- Demonstrate an innovative and creative approach to decision making. Embrace new ideas and take calculated risks to enhance business performance and promote change.
- Develop a network of local contacts in each market, which will develop business opportunities.
- Develop strategic partnerships with all levels of the business and maintain productive relations with Trustees. Create ownership of commitment to common goals through collaboration.
- To collaborate on reporting processes to plan sales budgets, monitor sales figures from major trustees, goals and action plans to achieve results. Manager cost and fulfill expectations on Profit and Loss.
- Travel as needed to London, Seattle, and Las Vegas for Selling Meetings.
- 3-6 years experience within a wholesale environment with footwear and/or accessories experience with established relationships with department stores, Nordstrom is a plus.
- Excel skills a MUST
- Good knowledge of the wholesale marketplace, high street and fashion trends
- Strong computer skills are required in Excel, Word and Outlook
- NuOrder, CIMS & AX - No experience required, training as and when