Job descriptionOur client, a well-known ad agency in Playa Vista is looking for an Account Executive to join their team!
Temp to hire
Full time hours
Integrated experience, but more digital and social
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
Our Account/Brand Executives help manage and coordinate elements of each client campaign. The ideal candidate is highly responsible and proactive with the ability to build strong relationships with key partners.
- Build Relationships: Develop a trusted relationship and become a valued resource with Strategy, Creative, Production, Project Managers. Cultivate collaborative relationships with key junior client contacts on behalf of the agency by ensuring efficiency, continuous communication and client assurance for the campaign or relationship.
- Collaborate: Understand the roles of social, data, strategic planning, creative, production, and other agency services and Account Management role among the inter-agency departments.
- Support: Proactively provide support for Account team and ensure that any requirements are pre-empted or acted upon quickly. Own preparation for client meetings and presentations.
- Coordinate: Become trusted source of information by delivering accurate information and being resourceful for all requests both internally and externally.
- Find Solutions: Observe and recommend new processes and ideas that will increase team efficiency and effectiveness. Begin anticipating potential challenges throughout the development of a project and show resourcefulness by utilizing agency resources
- Educate: Own continuous communication of industry news and competitive activity so client is assured we are up to date on their whole business.
- 2+ years of experience in account management, business strategy or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Proven experience managing account team administrative needs
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and operate in a solutions-oriented mindset