Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Remote.
Client Overview: Our client is a is an American e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, that sells clothing, footwear, toys, and home products.
Account Executive Overview: Account Executives are responsible for sourcing compelling product assortments, negotiating and developing strategic vendor partnerships, and delivering great brands and products at an amazing value proposition.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and identify new brands, new vendors and new products that represent our customer’s needs
- Negotiate, implement, and manage the closing of new vendor business.
- Work closely with lead generation resources to ensure an appropriate flow of quality vendor leads.
- Work closely with merchandising to understand division goals, and product initiatives
- Analyze new vendor performance and align with merchandising team on merchandising facing objectives
- Use data to identify and implement opportunities for sales process improvement
- Use Salesforce and other tools to create reports, analyze data, and act on the insights derived from the data.
- Ensure that our clients continually receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in sales, negotiation, and vendor relationships
- Proven experience selling and generating new business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Clear and effective written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 25-50%.