We are currently working with a well known Skincare brand that is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join their field team to build our business in the DC market.
The Account Executive generates & increases in-store sales through relationship building, impactful store visits, training, and events. Success in this role is achieved by positive team morale, team development, strong store relationships, and consistently increasing sales performance in all assigned stores. The ideal candidate must have strong selling skills, outstanding communication skills, best-in-class customer service, and a passion for learning. All applicants must be a team player and have cosmetics experience.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Sell and educate in stores and manage / coach a team of Retail Sales Specialists to hit and exceed sales goals for the territory
• Strategize and maximize personal and team schedules to drive the business. Develop and maximize store visit call cycle for self and direct reports.
• Activate corporate-approved education and event initiatives and exceed sales goals
• Coach and develop direct reports
• Develop and build strong relationships with retail partners
• Support recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding
• Collaborate with RSM to build impactful store-by-store action plans to address store needs and support sales goals regionally
• Must have a passion for skincare and the Brand Work Location
• 5-day work week, total of 40 hours. Weekends are required.
• Monthly travel may be required depending on territory size
• It is expected that 32 hours a week will be spent in the field Perks
• Competitive salary
• Vacation days
• Paid holidays
• Health/dental/vison benefits
• Life insurance Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; apply products on clients; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. Preferred Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of retail, sales and/or beauty industry experience, preferably in the skincare industry at the AE or AC level
• Memorable, positive, professional, and enthusiastic presence
• Strong aptitude for product knowledge, brand messaging, training, and selling • Ability to manage multiple calendars and multi-store visits
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills; email and phone skills essential
• Ability to take strategic direction based on sales and business analysis
• Basic computer skills a must- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams, T-Sheets scheduling app
• Self-motivated, committed and goal-oriented
• Energetic and passionate with an entrepreneurial, flexible spirit
• Ability to travel required
• Driver’s license a plus (in most cases a necessity)