About the job
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Account Management Coordinator to be an integral part of our San Francisco team. The Account Management Coordinator role is the first stepping stone in a career path where, with the tools and the training we will provide you, you could one day manage your own account management team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in an Account Management Coordinator role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as an Account Management Coordinator:
- Review incoming resumes, pre-screen and qualify candidates to be put into the database
- Represent 24 Seven as the first point of contact with candidates
- Create and accurately build searchable candidate profiles in our proprietary database
- Maintain the integrity of profiles within the database with regular audits checking to make sure that each profile is complete and track down missing paperwork when necessary
- Format resumes for client submissions, attach artwork and additional documents
- Schedule candidates and maintain calendars for each Account Manager
- Provide administrative support for the team as needed
- Support Account Management leadership with all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle and learn our craft through an apprenticeship model and by delivering client results
Reasons you want to be an Account Management Coordinator at 24 Seven:
Our Account Management Coordinators receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
- Highly competitive fulltime salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 14 days per year!)
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities, we love to promote from within
- Perks including, happy hours, health and wellness subscriptions, volunteer opportunities etc.
- Our core values include collaboration, creativity, and service orientation
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You have 1-2 years’ experience working in an office-recruiting agency experience is a plus
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work hard and play hard
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.