Full time salaried position
Location or Remote: Winston-Salem, NC
Client Overview: Our client is an US ad agency based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Position Overview: The position would also cover a full spectrum of different types of work, including developing new clients, managing existing client relationships, developing strategy, and executing all elements of client campaigns.
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients
- Demonstrate leadership, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, technical expertise depending on the industry, and networking abilities
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams, leading strategy, development of campaigns, and working with creative and digital departments to realize goals
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Act as project manager for assigned accounts and as project manager for special projects in support of other account managers, as assigned
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals
- Help manage existing clients and ensure they remain satisfied and positive, helping to predict clients’ future needs
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Involvement with, and leading, the following types of activities: event management, video production, media buying and trafficking, premium item sourcing, etc.
- Proven account management and strategic experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study required.
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to travel as needed
- Attendance at client events outside regular office hours required at times
- Punctuality in office hours, at events, and especially with client-related activities a must