Our client is a renowned creative agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
Account Manager Overview:
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and development of market insight to support with planning and creative process
- Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time
- Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
- Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
- Management of updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
- Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process
- Experience working with apparel clients - sneakers is a plus!