Our client is a renowned eCommerce brand.
Account Manager Overview:
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Contribute to cross departmental/category projects as a strategic brand partner. Drive the communication planning process of complex integrated client programs and campaigns.
• Be an ambassador for Creative Services in presentations and strategy discussions, instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration.
• Identify, build, maintain and grow relationships with client stakeholders. Influence strategy and creative.
• Assure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on core programs.
• Manage, motivate, and/or mentor teams. Have an impact on the Creative Services output and culture. Improve the team and be a leader.
• Be extremely comfortable presenting to clients and pitching strategy and supporting creative concepts.
• Forecast, track and report on client programs and provide key insights to Senior Leadership to inform business operations and strategic planning.
• Lead cross-functional, multi-disciplinary programs and/or campaigns; seasoned ability to plan, strategize and execute with a deep understanding of website, email, digital media, social and brand content creation are preferred.
• Ensure flawless development and execution of brand marketing tactics.
• Manage and define scopes of work and creative approach.
• Be the expert on how creative performance will be measured and what success looks like for every engagement.
Account Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field
• 5+ years creative/brand management experience within an agency or marketing department setting, including managing creative teams/outside creative resources and interfacing directly with senior level client contacts defining program engagements to address core business objectives
• Experience launching digital and consumer services and products
• Team oriented and be able to mentor and coach others
• Strong strategic and analytical skills
• Must perform tasks as a leader – is a problem solver internally and for the stakeholder