As a Search Performance Manager, you will help monetize 3P sellers through advertising so that they can meet their marketing objectives, drive revenue growth, and foster product improvements. You will work closely with sellers [advertisers] and API/Ad Tech partners and be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, managing budgets and bids, optimizing account configurations and targeting, and reporting/insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the media/retail media industry and a background in the paid search landscape. This is an analytical and revenue focused role solely dedicated to the search product.
- Plan, manage, and execute campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management while ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives.
- Help sellers [advertisers] reach their performance goals quickly and stay active/healthy.
- Monitor performance of Sponsored Products and drive one-to-many activities to improve performance for optimal ROI and seller [advertiser] satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions.
- Identifies domain, brand, category, and campaign trends to provide analysis to support incremental asks from our sellers [advertisers] to grow and stabilize investment.
- Reach and exceed KPIs established in partnership with sellers [advertisers], retain advertisers/revenue and reduce churn.
- Responsible for owning the key metrics focused towards driving exponential growth of search.
- Presents performance results in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.
- Uses Tableau and other internal dashboards to analyze opportunities, identify patterns and implement proactive solutions including improvements across WPA UI, tools, and processes.
- Proactively identifies growth opportunities for sellers [advertisers] search investments and proposes solutions to improve ROI.
- 3-5+ years' work experience in advertising industry with focus in paid search, retail search and/or eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experienced in developing media strategies based on data, insights, and analytics.
- Can translate technical speak to client-friendly language.
- Strong experience in Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo!, Amazon, Co-op Advertising and all paid search terminology and key tools (e.g., AdWords, AdCenter, Retail Search, etc.).
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills that enable you to use data to develop, validate and measure search campaigns.
- Experience developing or overseeing quantitative analysis and delivering actionable insights.
- Ambitious, self-starter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive for excellence and delivery of results.
- Has ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve quality & process goals, actively translates core values into everyday practices.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally.
- Understanding of customer experience, listening to customers' voice, and working backwards to improve business process and operations.