Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies and they are thoroughly disrupting the product sampling space, globally. Their technology is used by many of the world's leading brands to run the most powerful sampling campaigns online, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics. They work with more than 200 different brands, including the largest beauty and FMCG groups.
Their New York office is currently looking to hire a Account Manager who can work closely with our brand partners and internal teams to help them execute campaigns seamlessly. The successful candidate will need to build and monitor live campaigns, liaise with brand partners to collate relevant campaign collateral, build out post campaign reports, and work with our warehouse operations team to coordinate stock management.
- Manage post-sale execution of campaign offerings through various media channels.
- Lead multiple brand partner project timelines/deadlines, creative asset management, campaign, onboarding, technology setup and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with brand partners and media teams to consult on digital sampling and creative best practices.
- Report and monitor live campaign activity and problem solve any challenges that may arise.
- Support the account management team in the delivery of post campaign analytics and relationship development.
- Communicate brand partner needs with internal senior team members to ensure product development and overall execution aligns with brand partner goals and objectives.
- Support in the development of internal and external documentation.
This role requires a high degree of organization, the ability to problem solve and tenacity to make sure campaigns stay on track and brand partners meet their objectives. The skills mentioned below are required for this position.
- Organized, with excellent time management capabilities
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- High level of efficiency and accuracy
- Process oriented
- 2-4 years of related work experience required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent optional.