Seeking a candidate to fill the Account Manager role in the Fashion Division. The ideal candidate is a skilled and effective leader, They must have extensive knowledge of the Fashion industry, and a strong sense of how those clients can best position themselves to their target audiences.
What You Bring:
- Excellent management skills: a leader and team player in one, you must know how to supervise, mentor, and inspire their reports and create cross-functional, tight-knit teams.
- Established industry connections: As a manager, you are expected to be a veteran industry player, in possession of strong and reliable relationships with media, influencers and potential industry partners.
- Track record - we will want to see examples of breakthrough campaigns, activations, and placements that you’ve personally led out, that made an impact for your clients and a splash in the space.
- Savviness - you must be in tune with industry trends, have a strong understanding of the media landscape, have your finger on the pulse of pop culture and social media, and be prepared to advise your clients from a place of personal knowing.
- Composure - you must have a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with ecommerce programs, uploading images, being a team playing and editing copy when needed for new products.
What You Do:
- Client Correspondence: you are the first point of contact for the client, therefore serving as both the mouthpiece and the ear for your teams. You’ll be expected to absorb both praise and criticism, and filter it to your reports through actionable steps.
- Manage & Multitask: you must effectively manage the daily workflow of three to six accounts simultaneously, while also driving consistent media results. You set the account priorities, communicate them, and thoughtfully review your team’s work so as to develop the talent underneath you.
- Media relations: you manage high level media relationships, identify strategic media opportunities, and provide council to clients in response to those opportunities.
- Creative lead: Account Managers are faucets of creativity not just for their own clients, but for the agency-wide portfolio. You are expected to generate breakthrough ideas and concepts that maintain the firm’s position at the industry’s cutting edge.