Account Manager (Beauty)
Our client helps brands run the most powerful product sampling campaigns in the world, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics.
On a day-to-day basis this means:
• Managing brand relationships to execute campaigns and advise them on campaign best practices.
• Building strong brand relationships to nurture and grow accounts.
• Discuss future campaigns and renewals with our brand partners.
• Liaise with brand partners to collate relevant campaign collateral.
• Using internal tools to build and monitor live campaigns.
• Working with our Warehouse Operations team to coordinate stock management and the execution of a campaign launch.
• Deliver post campaign analysis for our brands and recommendations for future campaigns.
• Support the creation of collateral for our brand partners.
•Experience in Sales, Marketing, or Account Management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills • Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with our brand partners
• High level of efficiency and accuracy
• Team player - with a good sense of humor