Job descriptionOur client, a well known marketing agency, is looking for An Account Manager to join their team
Hybrid, West Hollywood
Role: Drive Awareness for clients managed, and develop and execute strategic PR strategies.
Ideal Candidates have experience handling client relations, identifying, and securing press opportunities, and delivering consistent earned media coverage.
• Manage overall PR strategy and execution for client portfolio, including PR and VIP strategies
• Develop and write communications materials including editorial calendars, press plans, and strong messaging angles for pitches and press releases
• Pitch a range of media with the goal of press coverage, both larger brand / feature stories and product placement
• Brainstorm fresh ideas for client PR campaigns, including strategic partnerships
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results as needed
• Involvement in pitching new business and developing PR proposals
• Facilitate new client on-boarding process including approval of on-boarding kit, as well as recurring client call agendas/updates and overseeing of team reporting for client portfolio
• Communicate daily with clients and anticipate client needs
• Attend client events and relevant industry events
• The ideal candidate has 3+ years’ experience implementing press strategies
• Proven management skills, and creative abilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail is a must
• Lead and execute daily pitching efforts, on behalf of individual clients
• Experience with Fashion GPS, Cision, Trend Kite, Canva and Microsoft Office preferred