Salary: Up to $125k
Location: San Francisco, CA
Industry: Events + Marketing
The Event Production Account Manager is responsible for overall ownership of an account or program, client relationship and profitability. Highly organized and possessing superb interpersonal communication skills, the Account Manager operates as the client’s main point of contact.
- Serving as the liaison and conduit between the client and all internal departments.
- Cultivating long-term relationships
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Delivering on commitments to the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- Four to five years’ of previous account management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with Google and Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account as well as concurrent programs, on occasion.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales and clients.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.