Our agency client is looking to bring on a freelance Account Manager, to start ASAP and go through the end of January, with opportunity to extend. This role can be completely remote, and will require around 40 hours of work a week. Hours subject to fluctuate based on client needs.
The Account Manager Contractor works in conjunction with the Senior Account Manager to fulfill Internet marketing programs for our clients. The Account Manager Contractor will assist in client engagement activities, including planning, execution, management and strategic analysis. The Account Manager Contractor will support the account management team and is responsible for building and maintaining a strong working relationship with all clients. S/he will work closely with our clients and internal teams to kick off projects and keep them on track. The Account Manager Contractor will have superior organizational skills and time management skills as s/he will be expected to manage the deliverables and scope all of our existing client work. The person must possess a service-oriented, positive attitude towards clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities and achieving deadlines.
- Develop and execute interactive marketing strategies that enhance and exceed overall client performance expectations
- Demonstrate deep understanding of client’s marketing strategy and can extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well developed proactive recommendations to achieve longer term client marketing goals and objectives
- Share responsibility for 100% client retention by working with the leadership team to maintaining mid to senior level relationships allowing us to: proactively identify client risks or opportunities and managing client teams to effectively respond to these client needs
- Communicate progress of revenue to budget forecast to the leadership team throughout the year
- Develop potential for new platform/defining work
- Assist channel teams to complete client deliverables
- Increase account size in revenue potential
- Anticipate client questions and provide thought out answers/solutions
- Articulate complex ideas/problems to clients
- Always think about how we can better serve our clients and grow their business
- Go above and beyond the call of duty to delight the client and deliver excellent service
- Able to sell and present work in conjunction with Sales and Marketing team
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
Team Management Responsibilities:
- Work with team to ensure that all client deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded. This includes ensuring internal processes are followed, and that campaigns are being actively monitored and enhanced.
- Design and direct brainstorms that are collaborative, inspiring and maximize team contributions
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss account status and updates
- Work with team members to discuss and address client challenges that arise
- Provide feedback to Digital Strategy team in regards to how clients are doing
- Build internal process and technology that lead to enhanced productivity
- Exceptional problem-resolution, including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
- 5+ years of industry specific experience required
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Extremely ambitious and hard working
- Results-and detail-oriented
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the World Wide Web and online marketing
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, but knows when to ask for help when needed
- Flexible, able to quickly adapt to new situations
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!