Timing: Start ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full time
Salary: $65-85K DOE
Hours per week: 40+
One of our small branding & creative consultancy clients is looking for a mid-senior level Account Manager to join their team for an exciting full time role, or possibly on a contract-to-hire basis.
This Account Manager will be responsible for helping support all aspects of internal account management for a key healthcare and/or consulting client account.
The Account Manager must be a confident communicator able to collaborate with internal creative teams and have a passion for and deep understanding of business and branding/creative.
Ideal Account Manager candidates will have:
- 3-5+ years account and/or project management experience in an agency environment
- BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or related field
- Full understanding of agency account management, preferably for branding/advertising campaigns
- Experience working closely with and managing internal creative/production teams
- Able to embrace agency culture, and be a motivated and engaged member of the team
- Fully proficient with MS Office, Google Suite, and project management/time tracking software (i.e. Vogsy or similar)
*Offsite flexible, but local to Detroit preferred
**Candidates must be available and able to work ET hours