Length of Contract: 7 months with possible to go permanent full time.
Location or Remote: Remote at start, but hope to be back in office towards end of contract. Office is located in Seattle, WA
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: You will be expected to support the Business Development team's management of day-to-day relationships with external partners, while continuing to identify new opportunities to improve existing processes for seller onboarding, growth, and management. You will be the voice for company partners to leadership as we challenge the status quo and invent on behalf of our customers.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional assistance to all internal and external customers
- Process and manage seller registrations and product submissions
- Track and quantify seller operational challenges to provide requirements for automation of repetitive tasks, tooling improvements, and standard operating procedures
- Manage operational relationships with stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to improve the seller experience
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively help team members to meet and exceed team SLAs, quality standards, and goals
- Good communication skills with external partners
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and process oriented
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft excel
- 2-3 years of experience