Length of Contract: 7 Weeks with possibility to extend
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Account Manager II Overview: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to help support our growing media business by working with Sales, Campaign Management and other company business partners to support the campaign execution and management of display advertising campaigns.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
- Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
- Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
- Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
- Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
- Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process