Job descriptionAccount Manager
Digital & Paid Media
The Account Manager drives business growth by maintaining and growing relationships between our client's teams. This role serves as a lead and is responsible for retail satisfaction, ensuring experience matches or exceeds their expectation. This position is expected to oversee the creative and merchant relationships and make certain all teams are consistently receiving best in class service, representing the needs and goals within the organization.
On a project and calendar basis, the Account Manager acts as the subject matter expert between the our client's business teams and the internal production teams. The Account Manager is involved in any pre-production meetings to ensure proper understanding of the scope of the project and also schedule a recap of the project to glean feedback for improvement with the teams. The Account Manager will enhance the communications, and productivity of projects between the business teams and the creative teams.
- Act as an elevated point of contact for assigned teams and projects (primary day-to-day contact is generally the Producer).
- Manage and develop strong relationships with business decision makers through ongoing communication.
- Be the known point of communication for all issues and conflict resolution. Ensure that business and creative issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that arise.
- Be the known contact for all requested services outside of the established production routine.
- When necessary, maintain contact with business and creative for all phases of projects, insuring smooth communications at all times.
- Ensure project schedules are communicated and adhered to.
- Work closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous high-level knowledge of project status.
- Provide regular two-way clear communication between the businesses and creative teams, to provide strong team representation, and set proper expectations.
- Strength in developing strong internal/external relationships
- Track record for forward and innovative thinking
- 2+ years’ experience growing business relationships, managing relationships with a value of at least $1M
* hybrid on-site (CA/NJ)