The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Account Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for scaling the business by helping account teams to deliver a positive customer experience for our advertisers. By providing support on campaigns optimization and reporting you will assist in driving strong performances and deliver a positive return on investment for our advertisers. In providing timely and flawless booking and tracking support you will assist in improving the ease of doing business across our internal and external partners.
• Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense • Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process • Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
• Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
• Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
- Minimum 4+ year professional experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Have digital advertising experience/Agency experience
- Digital marketing experience/project management
- Proficient with excel
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, must be able to prioritize with clear communication
- Positive attitude
- Display video and OTT
Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C.