Premier Ad Agency in ATL seeks Account Manager/Supervisor for Maternity Leave
Position is remote-based and covers 13 weeks, ideally starting 5/10.
Account Manager / Senior Account Executive / Account Supervisor
The Account Manager is responsible for significant scale projects or campaigns with multiple elements that align to client and team objectives. Supporting more senior team members, the Manager begins to interface with client teams as a day-to-day contact, field questions, bring clarity to campaign delivery needs and add value at all stages of the campaigns. This person typically has more than 3 years of professional experience.
• Manages client deliverables– timing, costs, creative, reviews, meetings and communications.
• Serves as day-to-day client contact, sometimes across multiple clients/accounts in a fast paced atmosphere; work load prioritization skills are a must for success
• Balances daily client requests to ensure on-time delivery of projects that align with client goals and vision
• Maintains a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects
• Assists senior account leadership staff in client communication and management by developing and distributing conference notes/reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating status of initiatives to relevant internal and client stakeholders
• Oversees and runs team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/projects
• Participates in technical cross-functional meetings (e.g. data platforms, analytics) and ensure the team aligns to client expectations
• Assists senior account leadership staff in development of strategy presentations, communication plans, element/creative briefs and other client-mapping deliverables
• Passionate about understanding client’s business and the associated news regarding the company; updates internal teams on any pertinent news
• Compiles project details and insights and award entries to showcase Moxie’s work
• Assists in identifying business challenges and competitive insights
• Helps coordinate client input/feedback and shares feedback with internal teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related
• This person typically has more than 3 years of professional experience, which may include marketing, advertising and account management
• Passionate curiosity of the digital marketing landscape
• Agency experience is a must
• Agency and cross-functional experience (CRM, social, marketing, advertising, traditional, PR) is a plus
• Must be passionate about advertising and the digital space, and doing innovative work
• Embody a competitive spirit for both Moxie and our clients
• Be able to form trusting relationships internally and externally
• Proven track record in building good client relationships
• A natural enthusiasm for technology and the role it plays in experiences
• Results focused with ability to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic environment
• Ability to tailor communications and style to different stakeholders and personality types
• Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines and when under pressure.
• Strong organization and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to explain complex information in a simplified manner