Job descriptionWholesale Account Manager, Global for Women's high end RTW brand. Open in LA and on site FULL TIME.
The Wholesale Account Manager will be responsible for and be the main contact person for major retail accounts to discuss inventory availability, and pricing, while making recommendations on products and services that will help our clients meet their business goals
• Serve as the primary Account Manager for designated accounts.
• Lead market meetings for each account; drive sales against volume and category targets.
• Drive strategic marketing and operational initiatives against assigned businesses.
• Work closely with product, internal merchandising teams, and account buyers to ensure account needs are being met on a consistent basis.
• Manage and report sales and inventories on a weekly basis, and gross margin requirements on a monthly basis
• Work closely to manage account markdowns, returns and product exit strategies.
• Proactively develops presentations to Senior Management for internal and client meetings.
• Manage order-processing activities to ensure accurate and timely submission of orders.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience managing large apparel wholesale accounts.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of basic retail math measurements (i.e., gross margin, turn and markdowns).
• Prospect for new accounts
• Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.