Job descriptionSalary: $50-$55K w/ $1K monthly bonus based on performance
Type: Full-Time; Remote (Must be Eastern Time Zone)
Industry: Marketing + Advertising
The Client Support will support Advertising Sales by ensuring timely and accurate execution of all print and digital components of key account campaigns. This individual will provide operational support for the full sales cycle, pre to post sale, of assigned campaigns. Pre-sale responsibilities will include activities such as compiling research, presentation development, and participation in client calls. Campaign activation responsibilities include coordination and collection of all necessary information and assets from the client, booking, billing, creative requests, flighting creative in Google Ad Manager, and QA of all assigned campaigns. Post-sale duties will include campaign reporting and presenting findings. This individual will be accountable for the account and focus on the success of the client’s campaign, identifying opportunities for upsell and retention of the revenue. This individual will be well versed in all owned and operated print and digital products and manage up to $5M in revenue.
Additionally, this person will be the subject matter expert on specialized product knowledge for sponsorship, native, and events. They will assist or directly manage all client campaigns related to sponsorship, native, and events as well as internal promotional campaigns. This person may be required to assist with event coordination, set up, and outreach. They will actively track campaigns that are part of sponsorships, native campaigns, and special initiatives and assist on reporting metrics.
Individuals in this position will be able to work under high pressure, deadline driven time frames, be self-starters, problem solvers, and detail oriented, as well as provide administrative and customer support related to post-sale activities. Additionally, they may be required to act in an educational/training capacity for team members within Ad Operations and Sales.
- Consultatively support, retain, and grow customer accounts in conjunction with account executives
- Achieve budgeted annual revenue retention rates on key accounts
- Identify opportunities and brainstorm on new revenue streams
- Marketing research, analysis, presentation development and category intelligence
- Attend prospect and upsell pitch meetings as needed
- Responsible for managing and confirming accurate, timely ordering of O&O campaigns
- Acts as a subject matter expert for O&O digital and print products by providing creative specs as needed, and managing forecasting, trafficking, QA, and optimization within GAM to meet client KPIs and campaign deliverables
- Maintain communication and relationships with key partners in layout, creative, and production in relation to special sections, custom orders, and sponsorships and events
- Manage communication on deadlines for special sections related to events and sponsorships
- Manage post-sale client communication and meeting set-up.
- Create and communicate campaign reporting with insights to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize sales automation systems (CRM, Ticketing, creative workflow) to manage day to day activity and update AE and manager on client performance utilizing internal and customer dashboard.
Specialized Tasks (Events)
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding event promotions and products/offerings
- Assisting in event coordination, set up, vendor management and outreach
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- Google Analytics certification preferred. Google Ad Manager knowledge preferred.
- Marketing/Advertising experience of 3 to 5 years
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, Naviga, Affinity, Project Management Software, and Salesforce preferred
- Participated in client meetings and presentations.
- Understanding of digital media, analytics, and reporting
- Strong technical skills with the ability to adapt to new vendors, systems and software quickly
- Must be available to work between hours of 8:30 am and 6 pm
- Occasional need to work weekend hours or after business hours during the week
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned accounts and industries as well as advanced product expertise
- Solid abilities in identifying revenue generating opportunities for existing and new customers
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to close client business.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills including quick response time and accurate issue resolution
- Must be able to work under pressure in a rapid change, rapid growth environment
- Strong organizational skills