our agency client has an immediate need for an experienced Account Supervisor to join their team on contract 40 hours a week that will likely convert to full time if a good fit!
What you’ll do:
- Develop | Develop and maintain trusted and successful relationships with assigned
clients, understanding their business needs and objectives and ensuring work
meets those goals.
- Translate into Action | Translate the client’s vision into business requirements and work
with the internal strategy and creative teams to produce strategic recommendations and
- Process | Plan all assigned engagements including deliverables, schedules and budgets
by managing the workflow process with support from project management.
- Client | Serve as a point of escalation for all client-related issues for assigned clients
and make decisions that act in the best interest
Who you are:
- A Builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen. Ability and
appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity
- Open and Collaborative | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes
and systems. You bring team spirit and engaged collaboration.
- Optimistic and resilient | You are not afraid to dig in and figure out how to work around
problems. You take care of yourself and your team.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented | You can think big picture, but can also be meticulous
about even the smallest details of a program.
- Low on ego | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the
team successful. You are able to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in an agency environment; demonstrated impact on
communication and digital strategy for major clients
- Additional experience on the client-side a plus
- Deep understanding of both effective integrated creative campaigns, and the social
- Proven ability to lead, manage, mentor and collaborate in a team-oriented workplace
- Strong public speaking skills and presentation skills
- We are currently open to candidates that are looking to work remotely in the United
States or flexibly near our office in Portland, Oregon